Sign in to follow this  
xErinn

Hello! I'm Erin :) {Updated Intro!}

Hey guys! It's xErinn but you can all call me Erin! <3 I am the newest Trainee on Palace and I can't wait to get to know you all and have fun with you on the server!

Here's a little bit about myself! 

I am currently in my last year of High School, I live in the UK, I love all things Disney related and all things beauty related. In my spare time I like to draw, watch movies, or sing to myself hahah!

My ranks have been: Settler, Dweller, and currently I am a Trainee! {13.10.18}

• I have been to Disney Land Paris once, but hopefully in the future I will be able to travel to Florida and go to Disney World!
  • Some of my favourite Disney movies are: Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Alice In Wonderland, Brother Bear, Tarzan, Finding Nemo {And the list goes on!}
  • My favourite Disney Princess is Ariel or Tiana 
  • My favourite show is Hallowishes and my favourite parade is The Main Street Electrical Parade!
  • My favourite ride is HyperSpace Mountain

I cannot wait to meet you all and help you out throughout the parks, make sure to say hi! Have a lovely day :)

giphy.gif.d51edb043f566b20c8969d5eee21eaf7.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

Awesome introduction! Congrats on Trainee!

You too! 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 2:52 PM, ThatSuperDuckie said:

Hey! I love your introduction. Congratulations on Moderator now!

Thank you so much! 

16 hours ago, Canis18 said:

Ew. What a crusty sister ! JK Love you <3 

ugh, love you too sweaty sister ^_^

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.