Vidsify

We need your feedback!

Hello everyone,

For those who do not know me, my name is Vidsify and I am one of the Web Developers here at Palace Network working alongside @Flakenstine.

We would like to gather feedback and suggestions from the community about what you guys would like to see in terms of Web Development. We have a new concept we're working on, however we're not ready to announce it yet as its in the early stages of development. I can assure you though you are all going to love it!

Please use this thread to post your suggestions that you would like to see changed, added or removed from a web perspective.

Your feedback means a lot and at the end of the day we're creating content for you all to enjoy so we want your feedback so we can do just that!

If you have any questions please tag me in your reply. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, davidzoo said:

So I think we already touched on, a Palace Official website is being made?

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement!

Hello @PeachMKP!

This is to do with anything website based. Like what you want to see on the website, and some ideas you may have in terms of web development.

o/ a random page button that sends you to a random post on the forums? :o 

Edited by cjh66
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.