Pride Month Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceRisk

Thoughts on The Lion King

Hey guys, this is just to see how you feel about the lion king.

I feel like that this is like one of Disney’s best animated films of all time. I mean like it gives off some good characters and songs like Hakuna Matata, Cirlce of Life, I just can’t wait to be king, and so on.

• Like 2

Hello @PrinceRisk!

I love The Lion King! It is such a childhood and amazing movie. As you said, Hakuna Matata, Circle of Life, those are all great music for a film to have. It's a classic also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Lion King is one of my favorite movies. It has some of the best music, especially Circle of Life and Hakuna Matata as Scan said.

• Like 1

I fondly remember going to watch The Lion King as a young boy 24 years ago. Fast forward to today, and I still watch it on a regular basis. Everything about it just clicks - the acting, the soundtrack, the story, the animation, you name it! Circle of Life is by far one of, if not my favorite, pieces of Disney music

While The Lion King may not be one of my favorite movies, I respect it deeply.

I think Disney chose a very good cast for this film, and like Scan said, the music was outstanding.
If you ask me, Scar would probably be on my top 3 best Disney villains list as well. Props to the man that voiced him, too. He did an amazing job.

This movie has been one of my favorites for a long time. I really enjoy the music, which is why my name is what it is. I agree with cassi, the voice acting for scar was on fleek. It is a classic Disney must see.