Sign in to follow this  
Snowypaw

Introducing Her Majesty of Interiors...

'Lo there!

For those who aren't familiar with who I am, I'm Snowypaw; a dedicated server player who has been a member of Palace Network since the early McMagic days.
I'm mostly known for my immense love for detailing and interior design (both as a canon hobby, and inside of Minecraft!). This has lead some players (mainly close friends of mine, as a joke) to nickname me 'Her Majesty, Queen Snowypaw of Interior Design and Detailing Affairs' - or 'Queen of Interiors' for short. 

Seeing as you now know my name, you must address me with my proper title... Kidding!
I'm not kidding.

Apart from building, I also have other hobbies/interests such as:
▪ Drawing (mainly cityscapes - nothing too fancy)
▪ Photography (a useful outlet for my creativity!)
▪ Sports (swimming, track & field, volleyball)

Though I had to keep this introduction short and sweet, please feel free to ask questions down below or strike up a conversation when you see me lollygagging around the server.
  • Like 2

Hello Snowypaw! er... er... i mean uh.. "Queen of Interiors"

welcome to the forums and see you in the parks :)

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 9:59 PM, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Snowypaw!

Amazing introduction! I love photography also! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks! 

See ya, Scan!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.