Sign in to follow this  
Drago768

Can/can't

Hi, this maybe a Little bit confusing but I am able to go onto the hub (where I am currently) BUT, I can't /join ttc (or the theme park) it is giving me: "[proxy] lost connection". HOWEVER, if it is my connection How am I able to go on to the hub so i don't think it is my connection since i can join the hub part. can someone help me please?

Hello @Drago768!

You can disable resource packs so you don't crash. Go into your multiplayer screen, click our server once, click edit, and then switch the resource packs to disabled. That can help you get on the parks. You can also put it on prompt, and that would allow you to pick between if you want the resource pack or not.

13 minutes ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Drago768!

You can disable resource packs so you don't crash. Go into your multiplayer screen, click our server once, click edit, and then switch the resource packs to disabled. That can help you get on the parks. You can also put it on prompt, and that would allow you to pick between if you want the resource pack or not.

still getting [proxy] lost connection to server

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.