naynkitty

Naynkitty and her disney personality!

Hey, i'm naynkitty, well there's really not much to say, but I guess i'll say what I like. DISNEY, of course, hmm... my favorite character is Stitch, I like being on the palace server, i like to go to Disney World, my favorite ride is Tower of Terror, and I hope to get to talk to you guys, maybe even ride rides with you guys on the Palace server, for now..... Naynkitty(btw this isn't my first time on the website...):DB|

• Like 3

Hey, naynkitty! We have a lot in common! I love Disney as well, and I love Stitch! But, my all-time favorite Disney character is Pluto. I would love to ride rides with you on Palace! 

It's nice to meet you! :x

• Thanks 1

Hello @naynkitty!

Welcome to the forums! I love Disney also! I'm such a Disney Geek, haha. See you around in the parks and on the forums!

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much, i'd love to ride rides with you too Pollyy, and see you around the parks too ScanWorks!xD

Edited by naynkitty
I wanted to add an emoji
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.