cjh66

[SPOILERS] Thoughts on Nutcracker and the Four Realms

What is your Rating?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meep. Hi o/

In todays Post i will be asking you on Thoughts on...

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.png

Sooo... L-E-T-S G-E-T StArTeD.

Ok so... normal Checkbox:

• Famous Actors: Yep, Morgan Freeman as The Godfather,
  • Wilhelm Scream (for you peeps who don't know, its a scream that you hear in a bunch of Star Wars Movies): Check! In the scene where they are all falling in the holes
  • Scary Jumpscare: C'MON DISNEY WHY?!? Yep when Clara goes inside Ms. Ginger's Animatronic Outfit, Yep, JUMPSCARE AHOY!. C'MON DISNEY!!!
  • Action Scenes: eh, some but not as much as i would have wanted.
  • Plot Twist: YAS WE ALL LOVE A GOOD PLOT TWIST! WaRnInG, sPoIlErS aHeAd. PrOcEeD wItH cAuTiOn. Sugerplum is eval!!
  • Comic Relief: Yup. Cavalier and Harlequin are HUGE Comic Relief Characters.
  • Characters who Get Game Overs: WOW DISNEY! No Character Game Overs! (Unless y'know, you count Sugerplum becoming a Toy is a Game Over but, i don't)

K time for the CJRATING: 9.8/10. the Jumpscare and lack of Sword Fighting kinda downed the score a little. but over all, I. Loved. It. I Would Get it on DVD if it does :D

What was your favorite part? and who is your favorite character? Let moi know in the comments below \/ \/

Bye!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.