AreYouABlob

~About AreYouABlob~

Hello I am AreYouABlob! My name is actually Summer Some People may say I am to old for Disney but I believe you are never to old for Disney! (Btw Don't Mind if I Make Grammar Mistakes :D) You may be wondering what got me into Disney? Well I will answer that! I saw TONS AND I MEAN TONS of videos about Disney and I fell in love with it! I could not get over it! I was looking for Disney servers because I was curious if there was any And I saw Palace Network! I was not here when McMagic was around but it is unique how they did autos back then! You may also be wondering, How did I get into MC? Well this is a long story. I was in about 5th grade and I wanted something to do after school. My school did not give homework (You think that would be good but you have nothing to do!) So Recess snuck up behind me we had "Inside recess" So I got a computer and went on a gaming website I looked over at the other persons Computer they were playing "Minecraft" I asked them What game was it they said Minecraft! As the end of the day headed I swept the classroom and then we all went home when I got home I got onto my laptop and searched "Minecraft" It popped  up! I clicked "Mojang Account" you think it would be cheap but nope I had to do chores to earn the Minecraft money but It was Worth it! You may be also wondering how did you come up with the name? I got my name inspiration from a Creepy "Childrens" Show I just got the idea (Not going to say the title) But yeah if there is anything else you want to know about me comment! Have a Fantasmic Day! <3

• Like 2

Nice to meet you! Thank you for sharing your story, this is so cool to read!  I'd love to geek out about disney with you one time, I'm a huuge fan! Hope to see you in game soon!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.