Sign in to follow this  
OhCon

My opinion on Beauty And The Beast

Beauty And The Beast is a truly classic movie and is one of my favourites. Of course we all know the tale as old as time but I will try to keep this spoiler free.

Belle is my second favourite Disney Princess, the first being Snow White. Belle is very beautiful, she's courageous and studios, which is why I love her.

Overall the movie is romantic, comedic and just magical! 

• Like 3

The original story is a fairy tale from a french writer in the 18th century.  Disney's adaptation borrows loosely from it.  Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite classic Disney animated films.  I was worried about the live action but found myself loving it as well.

Posted (edited)

The original Beauty and the Beast was such a classic for me as a child (although I knew i would never suit a yellow dress). Although it has some flaws, the live action movie touched my heart! It was so lovely to see Emma Watson as Belle as well! I'm glad they have brought it back for future generations to come!

Pink~

Edited by Pink_RoseBud
  • Like 1

Beauty and The Beast touches a place very near in my hear from the songs to the characters with different traits that design how the story plays out. My personal favorite take on it is the original one, with the older graphics. Each time I watch it, I'm overcome with magical thoughts of the past!

My family loves Beauty and the Beast. I like it too, but like many others, it's not one of my favorite movies. If I had to be honest, the music is probably the one thing I like about this movie. Be Our Guest is definitely my favorite song, to be honest. :D

Honestly, I like beauty and the Beast. It feels like a new level for Fairy Tales, i mean instead of like a prince wakes up a princess, it gives us some more stuff like the rose and such.

I never really watched it a ton growing up, but the new live action one is amazing and I loved it! I want to watch the animated one sometime now!