Sign in to follow this  
HakunaMaKatie

Hiya Pals! I’m HakunaMaKatie!

Hello everyone! My name is HakunaMaKatie, but you all can call me Katie. I am a huge Disney fan.. he seems why I’m here XD. I have been playing on MCMagic/Palace since early 2015, and I served as an intern for a few months in 2016. I am currently in college for Elementary Education, and am planing on doing Disney college program sometime in the next few years. 

Here are some of my Disney favorites:

My favorite park is Epcot.

My favorite ride is Mission Space.

My favorite snack in he parks is a DoleWhip.

My favorite show in the parks is Finding Nemo the Musical.

My favorite character is Nemo.

My favorite Disney/Pixar Movie is Finding Nemo or Moana.

My favorite Disney song is Hakuna Matata (That’s why my name is HakunaMaKatie ;) ) 

I am often on discord and the server if you want to get to know me more!! See you around the parks!!

- HakunaMaKatie

• Like 3

Its nice to meet you, my favorite park is also Epcot, but my favorite is Journey Into Imagination With Figment. I'm also a big Disney fan, and i know a lot about WDW. 

• Like 1

Hi!

Lovely introduction and great to get to know you a little better! I'd love to do the Disney College Programme as well it's always been a goal of mine!

Hope to see you online sometime!

Pink~

• Like 1

I love your username, HakunaMaKatie, and also love that you love Finding Nemo. (Wow, so many loves in one sentence!) 

DCP sounds so much fun! Hope you get a chance to do it sometime! But, good luck in Elementary Education as well. :D

• Like 1

Hello @HakunaMaKatie!

I love your introduction! My favorite park is also Epcot, it's such a neat and cool park. Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.