Ross

I have a idea for a new Park Project...

Hi there everyone! I hope you are all having a magical day. This is mainly for the Managers to read, but I would love everyones opinion on this idea. Palace Network is the best Disney server on the whole of Minecraft and I think it could be made even more great! I think Walt Disney Studios from Paris would be a great addition. They have alot of good rides, (ex: Ratatouille, Crush's Coaster and more) I personally love the park myself in real life and I think it would be a great addition to the server. Let me know your thoughts please. @ScanWorks

• Like 2

Hello @Ross!

Love the idea, however, there are no plans for other parks right now. There are so much on our hands, and our builders hands that they are working on. Example, NewMK and then other projects. Great idea however!

• Like 1

@Ross I think this is a great idea and it should be implemented in the future, like a long time in the future, as a long-term thing. By long-term, I mean something that is still on the agenda but isn't priority and might be worked on if there's nothing else to work on. I would love international parks to be added and think it's a great idea. 

Signed,

Cake111111

• Like 1

@RossI love that idea and I would love to see it in the future! At the moment, we are working on projects such as NewMK and DLR, so it won't be coming in any time soon, but it's a great suggestion and I would love to see it on the server!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.