Ross

Palace Park

PALACE PARK

Palace Park is a Walt Disney Studios & Disneyland Park re-creation, but the two parks are combined. The two parks are based in France, which will include ride like Peter Pan, Ratatouille, Crush's Coaster Autopia and more! I will try and make a show but I'm not very good at making shows so I might need some help (If anyone wants to help me leave a comment on this post :) ) The production of the park is starting right now and we require builders, It doesn't matter how good you are as-long as you have good knowledge of Disney then you'll be fine. I will keep you all updated on how the park construction is coming along. 

Thank you and have a magical day! 

10 hours ago, Sock_Sowachowski said:

I can't wait to see the finished project! Maybe when completed, you can enter it to be a CSBuild! Happy building Ross! 

Of course I will! It may take a few months though :/

15 hours ago, zacharym1422 said:

That sounds really fun! I love Peter Pan and Ratatouille! Good luck on building the parks!

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.