I have recently started to build again on the Palace Network Creative Server and I can't help but notice some things being a little off. I have also thought of some ideas that could improve the server. Here's my suggestions:

• Let's start with the Park Loop Music. This feature is amazing, but is also a disappointment in it's current state. As of right now, there are only five loops to choose from. I personally find some of the audio selections to be very unusual. Let's fix this by adding audio loops that we could realistically see playing in a Disney/Universal park! E.G. Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop, Disneyland Esplanade Loop, Universal Studios Entrance Loop, etc.
  • What I find with Show Creator is that you can only time an effect by the second. This can be annoying when you are cueing effects to your selected music. What if we changed this so effects could be cued by the decisecond?
  • Beacons would be cool but they don't exist on creative for all the right reasons.
  • Finally, we all need a way to get a message across to everyone on your plot. Most people would say use a Role-play chat or Party chat. What about an announcer feature where you can type a message and it only sends to the people on your plot, without having to use Show Creator.

These are just a few of my personal suggestions. Feel free to leave your thoughts!

• Like 1

I think the last one is a big hit because thats the strugle, you have to get everyone to listen to you on some kind of chat like rp chat or party but a "announcer" would be cool

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.