Sign in to follow this  
JustPlatinum

Palace Forecast - November 19th, 2018

Hello everybody!

Welcome back to this weeks Palace Forecast! Due to being a bit busier this weekend, the alternative of video productions are the newsletters! Hope you enjoy this weeks format, so let's jump right in!

General News
DsTVkR3V4AEL41P.jpg:large
Yesterday, was Mickey's 90th Birthday! In celebration of this special mouse, our Magic Kingdom server features a special mini seasonal, Mickey's Toontown! Mickey's Toontown features many special offerings: The Great Mickey Ride, Gag Factory attraction, an all new show, and special areas for characters to meet! Enjoy Toontown while it lasts! 

All of our honorables were able to get ready to fly to the place where dreams come true last Saturday! Disney Dreams - an Enchanted Classic, premiered on the Disney Wonder! Disney Dreams is an award-winning, 50-minute musical live show celebrating the power of dreams. This special performance plays in the Walt Disney Theater aboard the Disney Wonder on Deck 4, Forward. Future performances of Disney Dreams - an Enchanted Classic will be more widely available for all guests, so let's get excited!

Missing your fix of Grinchmas? Now it's the time to cheer! Grinchmas Wholiday Spectacular returns starting with a V.I.P. showing! All V.I.P guests, meaning Dweller+ will be able to watch this retelling of the classic tale. Approximately on this Saturday, at 4:00pm EST, all V.I.P guests should not miss out. Happy Holidays!

Creative Spotlight

Here is this weeks Creative Spotlight! This weeks spotlight was created by Gent5, with the theme being a theme park displaying several rides, and shows! Here's some photos featuring the plot: 
Creative_Spotlight.thumb.png.e13ea7e711ce98d822a939bc000b2914.png

Creative_Spotlight_v2.thumb.png.f3aac9701327eab6bcec4a56fe3747ff.png

Congratulations Gent5, and for everyone else, enjoy this weeks Creative Spotlight at /warp cs on creative! 

In addition, Creator Project applications are still open, and looking for participants! If you have any creative builds you want to get credit for, or just wanting to submit a hard working project, make sure to not forget to apply! Here's thee link to the form if you are wanting to apply: https://forums.palace.network/topic/4002-the-creator-project/ , thank you!

Party's Palace Trivia Question

Welcome back to another installment of Party's Palace Trivia Question. I will be asking you a random Disney, Universal or Palace Network trivia question. To answer the question, post a comment on this newsletter before revealing the answer.

Alright heres today's question…

"In the movie "Frozen" how many brothers does Prince Hans claim he has?"

A. 5

B. 12

C. 10

D. 8

Spoiler

The answer is B. Hans has 12 older brothers, making him the youngest of the bunch.

If you got the answer right feel free to let us know down in the comments on the newsletter, and Ill see you all next week for another Party’s Palace trivia question!

Have a magical day!

Conclusion

Thank you all for reading this week's Palace Forecast! Remember to check with our social medias for instant access of events, announcements, and more. Have a great week! See you all later!

Typed & Scripted by JustPlatinum

Organized by MrFirespark & thepartyboy376

• Like 3

Just now, cjh66 said:

You Ruined the weekly Partyboy's Blooper Quote :(

@cjh66, bloopers are very difficult to achieve in a text format. On our videos however, they aren't going anywhere I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustPlatinum said:

@cjh66, bloopers are very difficult to achieve in a text format. On our videos however, they aren't going anywhere I believe.

You could say.... uh... oh yea i can't think of anything... you could have said like. "Ok, now for the next half hour of text..."

yea thats bad :3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.