Sign in to follow this  
CowDestroyer1313

Very elaborate intro (I know it’s not in staff intros)

Hey guys, today I’m gonna explain my entire time on the server, and just explain why am here and why I like it here. :)

Here we go, story time:

I joined the server in 2012 and was a little active until I completely forgot about MC and started playing soccer irl (which I still do to this day) as well as a few other hobbies. I joined back in December 2016 right after the server was renamed- which I had no idea about xd- and realized just how cool it was. I purchased. Noble in March of 2017, and I thought all the new perks were so sweet! Later on that year, USO would open, so in August, Majestic+ got previews. Me, having never gone ti USO in real life, thought it would be super cool to get a glance at what was coming. I purchased Majestic and got to see the new magic coming to Palace! In November is when staff applications rolled around, and it was my first time applying. To keep things simple, I didn’t get the job. In December of 2017, the nicest person in the world named Lukey18_ purchased Honorable for me. If you’re reading this, thanks Luke! :D Anyways, the new year rolls around and life is already a hassle. But I’m still on the server like usual. Staff apps open in March, if I’m not mistaken, and I apply. Denied. At this point I’m not applying because I feel like it, but because I love Disney and I would love to work there. This is the best way I can work at Disney, have fun, and meet so many great new people. I’m on the server like usual until June 12th 2018. I flew down to Chile to spend my summer with my family. It was a blast! Staff applications opened up two days before I came home. I came home August 2nd. I applied, not thinking I had any chance. It’s about the first week of September now, and I still didn’t have a response. Until 2:30AM on a Saturday night, I got accepted for an interview. I set up the interview for Thursday and I thought I did it terribly :shrug:. Apparently, they thought otherwise, because I got an acceptance letter in the first week of October. My first training was in a couple of weeks and I would be an official Trainee. I met so many great people and received so many kind messages saying congratulations. So from me to you guys, thank you! It means a lot. Anyways, about 6 weeks go by, and I’m on the server almost everyday. Then on November 18th, 2018. I became an official mod on the Palace Network, at 3AM. o_O I was so tired the next day, and fell asleep early. Which brings us to the present. I’d like to thank everyone for being on this crazy journey and I can’t wait for the future! ❤️

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.