Hello everyone, I remember doing this when I became Trainee almost 2 months ago and here I am saying that I am your new Moderator!

Being a part of this community really got me to meet new faces, new ways of seeing the server and you all! Everyday I come onto the server and I just feel better. After a rough day of school I like coming on the see you all and help you get a magical and wonderful experience. I will say what I LOVE, LIKE and HATE

LOVE: I LOVE the movie Cars 1 2 AND 3, I love all Toy Storys and I also love the movie Ratatouille! Why you ask? If you have not realised, I picked three movies that make things we take for granted these days into a wonderful kids movie! I love how the story is different in every movie and I JUST LOVE IT! I love any kinds of food to be honest... I love you all as well!

LIKE: I like almost everything on the Palace Network. There are a few things I hate such as Spammers/Hackers but what can you do. I like everything around me from you guys (but that is a love) to the server!

HATE: I hate anything that does not please me such as School. xD

Thank you for reading my Updated n'2 Introduction! See you all in the Parks!

Kind regards and have a Magical day,

JustinsWorld4U

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.