Sign in to follow this  
cheetah213

Cheee Ver 2

Hello! My name is cheetah213, but if you wish you may call me Cheetah, Chee, or Kaylee! I love anything to do with horses, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park / World, and of course... Disney! I love anything in pastel colours most times. I have been to Disney World 15 times in my life (not bragging, I swear). I have never been to Disneyland, Disneyland Pairs, or Tokyo Disneyland before. I have sailed on the Disney Wonder and Disney Dream before. Recently for my birthday last year, my parents got me a Shareholder certificate, so that's neat! For horses I do professional, Walk, Trot, Canter with 2'6ft jumps, though I have jumped 3ft before. My highest  jump I've done to record is probably 3'3ft with a 2'3" spread. I also do professional shows mainly when available in a class called Baby Green if I don't have my confidence. My biggest show record is doing Walt, Trot, Canter with 15 other horses in the ring doing the same thing... Yes... All of us together. Well, let's get back to the server and stop with my personal life. :P On the server, Palace Network of course, I have been staff for almost 2 years. That will happen in January 2019. On the server I was a Dweller, then achieved Squire in January of 2017. From then on towards the end of January, I became a Knight! When rank changes came out for staff, I was then changed to Moderator. A few months ago I became a Character Attendant. A Character Attendant is someone who helps keep charge of all character things along with the Character Sr. Mod. In my opinion, it is a very fun job! My favourite Disney movie(s) to date are The Lion King, Zootopia and Wreck-It Ralph! My favourite ride is Tomorrowland Transit Authority, also known as the People Mover! I find this ride very relaxing and could stay on it all day listening to the narration. My second favourite ride would be tied with Flight of Passage and Carrousel of Progress. Well anyway, I hope you got to know me a bit better! If you ever want to talk, I'm always available on Discord and on the server!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.