Sign in to follow this  
Vidsify

Feedback and Suggestions

What would you like to see happen in this group? Got some suggestions? Post them below!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ItzPolarBear said:

@Vidsify, What programming language does this site use? And How Does It Help Make The Site Look How It Does?

I think HTML5...

14 hours ago, ItzPolarBear said:

@Vidsify, What programming language does this site use? And How Does It Help Make The Site Look How It Does?

21 minutes ago, cjh66 said:

I think HTML5...

Good question. So our Forums isn't custom we use a company called Invision Community which in my opinion are one of the best companies to use for forum software.

With programming languages obviously, it will use HTML/CSS like any other website but to make it functional it uses a combination of PHP, JQuery and JavaScript. It also uses MySQL for the database.

With how it looks in the backend its set up as a module based system so it has a Global Template which is injected with smaller templates to build the page depending on what is called in the Global Template. It's a little more complex than that but that's the basic idea of it.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.