tenacious_bc

What Is Your Favorite PIXAR Short Film?

In Honor Of PIXAR Fest: What Is Your Favorite PIXAR Short Film?!  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In Honor Of Pixar Fest.. What Is Your Favorite PIXAR Short Film?! Me? LAVA! But... i love them ALL! Check Out The Classic Disney PIXAR Presents: Day And Night HERE: 

• Like 1

Feast is a beautiful connection between love and food and that is exactly what I need in my life! So that's my #1!

But Piper proved to be so cute for me that I even considered naming my future kids middle name Piper!

Lava is cute and really satisfying to me because I used to live on the islands (like Hawaii) so its full of nostalgia!

and Lou is just cute but sad, I cried lol *big baby*

• Like 1

When I first watched Lava as a pixar short just before inside out, My Parents teared up because it was so cute! =P lol

• Like 1

Presto is probably my favorite because it's just so funny! All that poor bunny wanted was a carrot, and the magician was like, "Nope. You ain't getting it, buddy." I mean, at least he gets it at the end, but still. It makes me laugh every time I watch it!