Pride Month Read more... ×
Kawaii_Meifwa

Whats your favorite park at Disney?

Epcot is my favourite. Not only has it got different types of rides for all the family. But also you have different cultures from around the world to sample. Add the fact that you have a variety of different events like flower and garden festival, to me the perfect Disney park.

• Like 2

EPCOT for sure. It may be futuristic, but like Lans said, you basically get a taste of many different places around the world in just one park. I don't know any other park in the world that does that. The events that happen there are amazing, especially the Food and Wine Festival. I mean, I like the Magic Kingdom as well if I'm feeling a magical vibe, but EPCOT would definitely my go-to place.

• Like 3

Hello @Kawaii_Meifwa!

I'm in love with Epcot. World Showcase is amazing, there are amazing restaurants, rides, and of course music. I love the music at Epcot. 

• Like 2

My favorite park has to be Epcot! I love being able to “travel around the world” in a day! Also my favorite ride is located in this park. My favorite ride is Mission Space and second favorite is Soarin. 

• Like 1

I would have to say Epcot, I would say this because I just love wandering around the countries trying all the food from each country!

• Like 1

Epcot is my favorite because it is all about creativity and imagination! It is also fun to learn about different countries and cultures!xD

• Like 1

Epcot is always fun, exploring the countries and such! It also has most of my favorite rides! I’ve also fallen in love with Animal Kingdom at night, I highly recommend going!

• Like 3

My favorites are Epcot because they have awesome futuristic rides and lots of Family Fun And I also like the Figment Pop Vinyls one of a kind at the shop after the Journey Into The Imagination with Figment

• Like 1