Gent5

Plots are getting erased

Question

I was hoping to decorate my plot a little bit more today. (11/30/18) When I got on *poof* a years worth of solo hard work GONE! I wanted to let the forums know that either an account is deleting plots or a major bug is in the server, and it needs to be fixed. Can staff see if my plot can be restored? Im Gent5, the person who got Creative Spotlight last week

2018-11-30_22.37.22.png

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, davidzoo said:

Scary, Solo Hard Work. That's Terrible We need to find out whos doing it :(At the worst time too I Am really sorry this happened to you and several other People, Atleast today you got some of it Restored. Well hopefully this happens to no one else, including me

Its not a Staff. Its a Bug... 

We haven’t been clearing plots to try and figure out what the problem is. I can assure you no staff or no one for that matter are the cause of this. We’re working on a solution and it should stop happening soon.

Scary, Solo Hard Work. That's Terrible We need to find out whos doing it :(At the worst time too I Am really sorry this happened to you and several other People, Atleast today you got some of it Restored. Well hopefully this happens to no one else, including me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.