KingChewiee

Hey everyone, I am KingChewiee

imageproxy.php?img=&key=820545e6f05549ec                     Hey everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the community as KingChewiee. Some might know me from my last ign(MrGoldFish8989) I been in this amazing themepark/disney minecraft community for almost 4-5 years! I have been a donor since McMagic until it turned into The Palace Network and that is when I lost my old miencraft account so I had to buy a new one and now I am here with the second highest donor rank. I would like to thank the amazing people who make this server possible because I would not know what to do in life with out it. If you ever need to contact me, just message me on the forums! Thanks for reading this :P

-KingChewiee

2018-11-23_16.32.32.png

2018-11-24_23_28_32.png

2018-11-30_19.38.14.png

Edited by KingChewiee
forgot to edit check :3
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.