Sign in to follow this  
CoolKidPotato

Travel Day/Plans for Trip

Heyo! I decided to do the little posts about my trip after it. I couldn't bring my laptop, so I would feel a lot better typing on it instead of a small IPhone with a very small screen and very small keyboard. Anyway, I will be posting one of these every day this next week to kind of recap my trip. I may not remember every single detail, but I will remember most of them. Anyways, so, lets begin!! :D

First, our schedule was, Sunday was our travel day. Monday Epcot and Magic Kingdom, Tuesday Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP), Wednesday Animal Kingdom, a small break and then Magic Kingdom's Extra Magic Hours (EMH), Thursday Hollywood Studios and Epcot, Friday Magic Kingdom morning EMH, and Epcot, and then Saturday Disney Springs and traveling home. 

Now it is time to talk about our fastpasses. I don't remember these that well, so I will just tell you the big one for each day. Monday was Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC), Tuesday Space Mountain (SM), Wednesday Flight of Passage, Thursday Slinky Dog Dash, and Friday Soarin.

Ok, so I had a piano recital on Sunday, so we left right after it. Then, we ate McDonalds for dinner, (tasty right?) and then we drove until we made a pit stop. I got Cheetos and Sprite (I'm not lit enough for Doritos), and then we drove all the way until we got to our hotel, Pop Century. We checked in, and I believe we stayed in the 80s or 90s section. Anyway, we unpacked, and I started decorating the window for Christmas. Then I went right to sleep.

I'm sorry my first newsletter was a little short. I mean, we didn't do much on our first day. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my first one. Tomorrow will be about our first park day, Epcot and Magic Kingdom. :)

-SuperPotatqx 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.