CreeperKG

Thoughts on Downtown Disney?

Hi!

Downtown Disney is a great place for food and shopping. It has a very large Lego store which is one of the first spots I've been to on my first visit to WDW. If you have been there before, what is your favorite shops/restaurants there? I remember visiting this big restaurant called the T-Rex and it was filled with dinos!

• Like 1

Hello @CreeperKG!

Disney Springs is very fun. My favorite shop there is the Coca Cola store or the World of Disney! They're both amazing! I ate at the Boathouse when I went back in July and it was so good. We had a view of the water, so pretty. However, my favorite thing to do there was going on The Characters In Flight. The hot air balloon that goes into the sky was just wonderful. It was scary when you were going up, but pretty when you reached the height. From there I saw the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Contemporary Resort, and much more. It was an amazing experience. 

• Like 1

Honestly, Disney Springs is a great shopping complex like The World of Disney, Lego store, trex restaurant, and Splitsville, but in times is when i missed the old downtown disney like Pressure island and Disney Quest, but i still like the new stuff coming.

• Like 1

Disney Springs is always a blast, it’s a shopper’s paradise! Blaze Pizza and Dluxe Burger have some amazing dishes, as well as the Boathouse! I loved going out in one of those amphicars on the water, such a fun experience!

• Like 2

I love Disney Springs when I went to wdw,  My Favorite Parts was the Coca Cola Store and the Star Wars Lego Store!