Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

Hey HaloFallxx!! Tomorrow applications for characters will be closed. I am unsure when Applications are going to be checked. Whenever they get the chance I guess :3

However if you are wanting to apply for the staff team, or if you did, the applications close at 10 PM EST tonight!

Edited by OhMolley
  • Like 1

Hello @HaloFallxx!

As @OhMolley said, character applications close tomorrow at 9PM EST and staff close tonight at 10PM EST. As soon as they are closed, they will be reviewed. There were a lot who applied for both positions so it will take a few days to get a response. You will get a response via the forums. Good luck! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @HaloFallxx!

As @OhMolley said, character applications close tomorrow at 9PM EST and staff close tonight at 10PM EST. As soon as they are closed, they will be reviewed. There were a lot who applied for both positions so it will take a few days to get a response. You will get a response via the forums. Good luck! 

Few days? wow I thought it was going to take weeks.

Hello @Chrisboy04!

It is different for characters and staff. A lot of Guests applied and for staff you need to take time and for characters also.

17 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Chrisboy04!

It is different for characters and staff. A lot of Guests applied and for staff you need to take time and for characters also.

I understand that still I'd expected it to take longer.... 

Hi,
Though it looks like this question has been answered, application response time can vary based on the application. Though staff applications in particular are usually sorted right after they are closed. But for most time may vary.

• Like 1