Sign in to follow this  
Deathbygenji

Opinions on The Jungle Book

when I was a child, I used to watch the Jungle book 24/7 listening to the song bear essesaties and sing along with my mom and sister, It seems corny, but honestly that was or is one of the few happy moments i had, I love the Jungle book so much. What about you guys??

9 hours ago, HakunaMaKatie said:

To be honest, I have never seen the jungle book. I really want to see it, as I like the music!

Honestly it’s one of my favorite child hood movies, I do like the old version which is he one we watched together but I also like the irl version. My mom took me to go see it when it came out and it remind me of that time.

• Like 1

@ScanWorks Hey scan! lol yeah i love it too. The music is entertaining and also has some great features of friendship, loyalty and trust. 

15 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Deathbygenji!

I loved the Jungle Book. It has amazing music in it and it's so entertaining! 

I haven't watched The Jungle Book a lot, since it probably is one of my least favorite movies. I will admit though, I do like the live action version of this film. It did not disappoint me the first time I saw it.

I loved the Jungle Book as a kid and I thought the live action version was phenomonal - it's a perfect representation of what a Disney live action movie should be!

Pink~

I love all the characters and music in the jungle book! It used to be one of my favourites when I was younger and the live action is really quite amazing!