Camster824

CamShea says Hey!

Hey there! I'm CamShea (You may have seen me on the server as Camster824 in recent days, but now I'm CamShea)! I love baseball, laughing with friends, and I hope to become a Lawyer/Public Defender when I am older. On the server, I strive to be the friendliest and most active person you will meet. I'm always down to ride rides, see shows, be friends, and just be Goofy (gawrsh!) whenever I can be. My favorite ride is Test Track/Soarin'! I'm always down to take photos and chat with you guys, I'm super friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to me, ask me questions, ask me to do group rides with you, play games, etc. I try to help everyone too, even if I'm not 100% correct. I'm aware this isn't too long, but I like to show how I act and do things rather than explain them, so come find me on the server for the full experiece! Thanks! -CamShea

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.