Sign in to follow this  
ScanWorks

What is your favorite transportation system you like at Walt Disney World?

Hello everyone! This question is a little be vague and not good, but I want to know what you guys take to go to the parks. Personally since we stay on the monorail line a lot, we take the boat and the monorails a lot. The monorail is my favorite. You have air conditioning, an amazing narrator, and you're high up in the sky and can see a lot of the parks. Also the boat because it is fast and efficient and very nice! 

• Like 1

Thats nice, i like the monorail system, even though the Disneyland monorail is more of a Attraction, the Walt Disney World monorail is more of a transportaion system. The cool thing about it is that i like how it says "Please Stay Clear of the Doors" and such.

@PrinceRisk,

Haha, I love that part. Yes, when I went to Disneyland it didn't seem like a transportation type ride. It was more of an attraction as you said. I like both of the monorail's at Disneyland and Walt Disney World also.

I really like the monorail system, I like being up off the ground so you can see more then the bus. The air conditioning is also a plus. 

• Like 1

@HakunaMaKatie,

It really is when it's a hot day. I still love how the monorails sometimes honk their horns to the Guests on the ground. 

• Like 2

@HakunaMaKatie,

Yep! When you got to sit up in the front before, they would honk the horns when going by. It was a very cool experience. 

• Like 1

As a kid I would sit on the magic kingdom monorail all day and just go round and round! I would still do it to this day!

Pink~

I absolutely love the monorails, but I’m super excited for the new Disney Skyliner system! Also, the friendship boats are always fun to ride around on.

• Like 2