Sign in to follow this  
ScanWorks

Thoughts on Finding Dory?

I loved Finding Nemo and Finding Dory! Finding Dory is like a run off of Finding Nemo. Now you are finding Dory's parents, and it's also voice by Ellen DeGeneres which is amazing! The whole story line of that movie was magnificent. It was hard to get off the couch and do something. That movie just left you in your sit the whole time. Finding Dory was such an amazing movie, oh, and you can't forget about the seals. 

• Like 5

Honetsly, i like finding dory, it makes it feels like it retells the story of finding nemo like when dory is at the edge of the reef, she tries to leave, like in finding Nemo, when nemo swims out to the boat, and so on.

I relate so much to the seals but on a spiritual level, I definitely relate to Becky :P I love this film <3 

Honestly, I prefer Finding Dory over Finding Nemo. Yes, if the first movie never happened, we never would have such awesome people. Personally, I think Dory looking for her parents makes for one great adventure. We see Marlin searching for his only family, which is his son Nemo (and later on, Dory herself). We never really get to see more of Dory's character or anything about her family. Seeing Dory with her own family again is so heartwarming. If they ever make another movie with these guys, I hope we see more of them.

Plus, seals. Cuteness overload.

I can’t decide which I prefer, both are amazing! How can you forget about the seals? Haha, such a great addition.

• Like 1