Sign in to follow this  
xFqdedMemory

Hey, I'm xFqdedMemory!

Hi everyone! I'm xFqdedMemory, and I've been playing on this server for almost a year now. It's been pretty inconsistent, but I've definitely been coming on a lot more recently, and I plan to continue doing so in the future! I really love interacting with the friendly community on the server! I'm always down to chat, make friends, and especially do things like group rides. In my real life, I really enjoy working with computers. I want to work in a programming field when I get older, whether it be animation, game design, or something else of the sort! Also, I really like macaroni and cheese. Just felt like adding that in there ;D I love all things Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars (I know they're owned by Disney, but they deserve their own category ;)). I'm pretty much a huge nerd. Anyway, that's about all I have. Bye! <3

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.