Deathbygenji

Hello! this is DeathByGenji!!

Hey guys if you don't know me you might know me now since i'm going to tell you about myself I am A very kind and generate person. I am sensitive but don't take it personal!! its just how I am. I would love to meet everyone on the server, and get to know everyone! lol I do love Comic books, from DC and Marvel. and I have a lot of disney movies that i just love and enjoy, I also have 2 favorite characters from marvel, one kn-owned and unknowned, Which is Spider-man and Deadpool. I know a lot about them and have read all the comics and seen all the movies of spider-man and seen Deadpool seeing the Deadpool 2 movie when it comes out. Whats your favorite character or movie? maybe both!

• Like 3

nice to meet you! my favorite character is between the old Spider-Man but since he is dead in the comics my new favorite is Miles Morales favorite movie hard to say im into musicals. 

25 minutes ago, JasperTheSpirit said:

nice to meet you! my favorite character is between the old Spider-Man but since he is dead in the comics my new favorite is Miles Morales favorite movie hard to say im into musicals. 

Yes!! my third is the 2099 spiderman

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.