Aqua_Tem

hOI everyone!

Just your friendly neighborhood Tem here! I play on the server regularly, and usually participate in group rides with anyone who asks! I enjoy playing music (Trombone, Piano, Guitar), and arranging music on Musescore! I am mostly active at night, and if you'd like to talk or be friends I'll try to respond whenever possible! <3

By the way! My favorite ride on the server is Haunted Mansion, second favorite is The Incredible Hulk.

Edited by Aqua_Tem
  • Like 4

Hello @Aqua_Tem!

Amazing introduction! Haunted Mansion is an amazing ride! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Aqua_Tem!

Amazing introduction! Haunted Mansion is an amazing ride! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

Well, thank you Scan! I’m not new to the parks, as I had played on McMagic a while back but I am new to the Forums! 

• Like 1

Shea there, @Aqua_Tem! Awesome intro! You're a great friend in the parks, and I'd love to do stuff around the parks with you and friends! See you on the Palace Network!

21 hours ago, Aqua_Tem said:

Oh, yeah. Completely for got to say this! So, unfortunately I cannot use Discord for reasons I’m not going to disclose to anyone (sorry), but if anyone would like to chat my Twitter dm’s are always open! (@corporeal_cat) 

sorry I have to be so difficult, I really wish I could use Discord as well :/

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!! I was able to get a discord! I’ll see you guys in server chat from time to time! :)

• Like 1

AQUAAAAAAAAA! Belated welcome to the forums, Glad to see you on here! <3  I look forward to seeing you around the parks :D 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.