Sign in to follow this  
Aqua_Tem

The Forbidden Journey or Gringotts?

I personally prefer Gringotts because it’s more of a coaster! I like thrill rides, so it wins for me!

But what do you guys prefer? o.O

Gringotts or Forbidden Journey?

• Like 3

I really love the stories behind both rides! I think I prefer Gringotts as well! Forbidden Journey is an awesome ride, though.

• Like 3

I would prefer Forbidden Journey because its more of an action ride like your are actually at the scene.

• Like 1

I like Gringotts better because of the track. I love how at the beginning you're just hanging there. It's so much fun!

• Like 2

Aloha,

I've only actually been on The Forbidden Journey in real life, and it made me feel very dizzy. I think Gringotts looks amazing and the track looks so much fun. I think I would pick Gringotts and I cannot wait to ride it in real life!

Pink~

• Like 3

If I could say both, then both! I love both of them with a passion. FJ has so much technology involved, and so does Gringotts. Both experiences are magical.

Ooh. This is tough. I love them both! But I got to say Gringotts. It has more of a thrill and it has my 2 favorite characters. Bellatrix And Voldemort

harry potter dragon GIF

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.