Sign in to follow this  
FoxyDeadpool

If you were to renovate CoP Carousel of Progress with new scenes, What would you add?

This is my solution, feel free to comment on this and maybe even add new voice dialogs

Scene: 1 The standard speech spiel and maybe a new take on Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow song.

Scene: 2 The 1990s

The birth of the modern day internet and some kooky dialog about it.

Scene: 3 The 2010s 

The Era of Smart Devices and how we as humans are all connected together. and more kooky dialog

Scene: 4 The 2030s

Maybe in this scene it will represent a hopeful future with colonization of Mars and maybe even a reference to the former ride Horizons.

First Off I would Repaint the showroom and make it look more modern, then I would change the ceiling

Maybe a more futureistic show

Hello @FoxyDeadpool!

That is an awesome question! I wouldn't change a thing actually. The ride itself is very relaxing and the audio is great!

I would possibly rechange into what we have in today's society. Such as for the final scene, flat screen tv, Xbox, Computers and yeah.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.