Polar

Shivers (application)

Hello, my username is ItzPolarBear, I would love to become the role of Shivers At the park. I do not currently have discord so N/A. I am applying for the role of Shivers. (I will also be happy with being a builder)  I discovered it a couple months ago, around when plot warps were introduced. I know it is an aquatic theme park, where kids. and adults can come and meet some of life's most amazing creatures. I last visited SeaWorld IRL, Around 2012/2013. I feel as if; If they are in a better place than where they were before, It's their new family/home. If they are in a place that does not properly keep them healthy; then they should be released back to the wild.

SCENARIO: A player is on the plot, they are flying in restricted areas and entering the pool during One Ocean, what would you do?

I would alert an HR as it is during a show one High rank should be on to supervise. 

Why did you choose SeaWorld Palace to apply to?

I've always enjoyed the IRL SeaWorld. So I would like to help others enjoy this wonderful idea who cant.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a character at SeaWorld Palace Entertainment! 

However we do require all staff members to have discord, if you ever get it I encourage you to re-apply. 

As well I did not see any quotes from the character you applied for and you answered a question that is not apart of this application, although I do not have anything against the last one if you choose to apply again please make sure to answer all the questions in the same order as asked and only the questions listed. Your job as a character is more to do meet and greets and you would not really be needed to act if a guest is in the pool, however you would not get in trouble if you did. 

Thank you again for taking the time to apply and I would like to say although you have been denied please apply again in the future! 

images.jpg

@ItzPolarBear - thank you for showing your interest in applying! I am just adding this to let you know that if you would Ike to apply for a staff role (as you mentioned you would like Builder), please apply using the Staff Template!