Ross

Intoducing Myself!

Just a quick heads up, I'm terrible at writing these things. 

Hello everyone I am RockyRoss9, but please call me Ross! 

I've been on Palace for numerous years and I love Palace! it is the best family friendly place to be! I got banned about 3 years ago, and I am still fighting through it and I am still submitting Ban Appeals as we speak. Before I got banned I loved the server and spent all my free time playing, back then it wasn't called Palace Network it was MCMagic, I still forget that it has changed names today! The server is an amazing place to be, and has had a lot of big youtubers visit.  I really hope I can visit the Palace Network again someday and see you all again! Thanks for reading my introduction, Have a wonderful day! 

( One extra thing... Good luck to everyone that applies for Staff/Character's, if you don't get accepted the first time, try and try again until you succeeded!) 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.