ZoomBoom124

Hello, I'm a kind of a Veteran actually.

Hello, I'm ZoomBoom124. (You may call me Zoom, most people do.) Nice to meet you wonderful people. I've been on the server since it was McMagic. I first joined in 2013 actually! Ah the good old days, I would go on about it. But then I'll sound like someone's Grandpa so I won't. For years I didn't really interact with the community but I decided I like this server and I need to somehow give back to the one server I've stayed on and played all these years. I love this community and how everyone is kind to one another. Of course there's always jerks but they're few and far between. I hope I can be friends with you all, and enjoy The palace experience even more!

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan,  I'm kind of a expert on it I think. of course there's more dedicated fans than me. But I still think that I'm pretty dedicated. I'm a huge nerd essentially. I also like Star Wars, Harry Potter, SVTFOE, Steven Universe, and some anime. I also adore video games, I don't think I can live without them, or I'll die of boredom. My favorite video game is probably either Earthbound or Sonic CD. I enjoy retro video games far more than modern. But I do enjoy modern games like Minecraft, Phoenix Wright, and Overwatch. I love the Phoenix Wright series, it's probably my favorite game franchise I think. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I hope I enjoy being here and you enjoy more being here. (I lurk a lot. So if it seems like I'm not here, I may or may not be.)

Sincerely,
                  Zoom

Edited by ZoomBoom124
  • Like 3

I forgot to mention that i also enjoy The SCP foundation. (If you don't know what it is, it's essentially a secret organization of doctors and scientist who are dedicated to preserving and protecting all the magical creatures and objects in the world and saving mankind from them. There's three main classes of classification: Safe, which means they are objects that don't need to be actively watched, just stored for safe keeping and to keep unauthorized personnel from handling them. Euclid is that they are considered dangerous, and may breach containment and can harm humans. Keter is the most dangerous. Keter objects can easily break out of containment and may cause a end of the world scenario.)

Also thank you all for the replies, that made my day.

Edited by ZoomBoom124
Forgot the ) at the end of scenerio.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.