ItzJustLauren

Introduce yourself!

Tell us a little bit about your beautiful self and everything you are. Remember- do still follow the Palace rules but we can share things that are allowed (Favorite color, sport team, animal, cat or dogs?!- etc.)

Cant wait to meet you guys!1649545870_ScreenShot2018-06-19at6_02_53PM.thumb.png.2c9d1752fcfac918d93e9ff38bc18af6.png

I'm BGanon :P

And last year I came to terms with myself and I discovered I'm a part of the the B section of the LGBTQ+ community.

Since then, I am now in a great relationship  :ba:

• Like 1

Hi, I'm xDobby!

I'm very confused, to be honest, I'm still trying to decide who I am, but when I have decided I will be sure to let you guys know!

I'm heterosexual, but I fully support the LGBTQ+ community and everything they have achieved in recent years. I have some friends that are part of the community and they are really cool people, along with those of you on here that are LGBTQ+! 

Hello, Just found this group out of nowhere and decided to join lol.

I am not fully out of the closet due to me not being ready to tell a lot of people I know, but despite that I am in the LGBTQ+ community and I am the B xD as of this time I am happily in a relationship and I fully accept and support the community :D 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.