Sign in to follow this  
cjh66

Back... to the Future! or... the Past? :|

Hi. Today, let us talk about Back to the Future! Put not just any movie... The wildest ride movie in the wilderness! Yep! Back to the Future 3! I never watched the second one and i honestly... don't want to xD So, if you watched it... 1. What was your favorite part? 2. Who was the best character? 3. What did you think of it?

Obviously you don't need to do it in that order, you don't even need to say 1. *fav here* 2. *fav here* etc. Just give detailed description of what you thought of it :3 I honestly thought the big change in time was cool. (I do not think they had countdowns to open things up though... Looking at you Clock Tower :|). Also... SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM!!! Or the guy that plays him... eh who cares! 9.9. WAY Better then the 1st one... probs better then the 2nd one. idk though :P Well... What did you think?

Back to the Future Part III.jpg

I personally love all the Back To The Future movies and the ride (rip). My favorite character in BTTF3 was probably Marty so don't judge. Along with that my favorite part of the movie was when (SPOILER) Doc came back with Clara and they had children! Ugh Doc and Clara were such a cute couple. My thoughts on the movie are neutral. I liked it but there were parts where I didn't. My personal favorite is BTTF2 because it's amazing to see what people in the late 80's thought 2015 was going to be like. Honestly, I would have preferred that version of 2015 over the one we actually lived XD

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.