Sign in to follow this  
naynkitty

Disney World's Many Park's

Hey Everyone!

Today, I was walking around the parks you know, having a good time, riding some rides, but then it hit me! Why doesn't Palace.Networks make different Disneyland's from different country's or states? I know, I know, some people are probably thinking, "B-but don't they have other things to still build?" and yes that is true they have so many things to build, i'm just saying this could be a future thing, or something to put on an idea board and just put a pin it for now. Just saying, when I mean other Disneyland's I shall give you some examples: Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney sea, Disneyland in California, and Disneyland Paris, and other ones. Hey, don't get offendedxD, i'm just saying it would be a really amazing thing to build or things to build. I'm just saying that because maybe some people want to go out of the country and see those places, but don't have enough money or the're just not allowed, or other reasons.

Ok, Thank You For taking Time To Read This And Do Not Think That I Think They Should Build This Now I Know That Can't Build This Right Now, Anyway Thank You, And Have A Magical Day!

@naynkitty,

Disneyland in Anaheim, California is actually being built on Palace right now! If you have the rank Noble or higher, then you can do /join DLR to fly around and see the progress so far!

As for the other parks, it would be cool to see them built on Palace but right now the priority is DLR.

Hello @naynkitty!

Disneyland Resort is being developed at the moment and that's the only one at the moment. There isn't plans for any other Disney parts outside of North America at the moment.