Mavly

Disney Crew Member

I had a small thought come to mind and I was thinking... If you were to ever work in Disney, what would be your dream job?

I think mine would be either a General Supervisor or a Character. I believe either of these would be really cool because you get to see behind the scenes and work in the parks :D

• Like 4

For me, i would either be at guest relations because I like to help people out, or I would operate a ride because I would learn how the ride operates.

Edited by PrinceRisk
  • Like 1

I would love to work on some of my favorite rides, so possibly Soarin’ or Splash Mountain! Being a Jungle Cruise skipper would be an awesome job, too!

• Like 2

Hello @Mavly!

I would love to work for attractions, Guest Relations, Character Attendant, or a monorail pilot. All of those jobs seem really fun!

• Like 2

I think being a Character would be absolutely AMAZING! That, or someone who helps run/create the shows! ❤️

• Like 1

I would want to work in the correspondence department: a behind the scenes role where you reply to the people that write in with their customer service comments and questions. Or on their social media team for the @WDWToday account on Twitter.

• Like 1

Well I can speak from experience, working in the MK parking lot is pretty fun if you don't mind the heat or the silly bright yellow costume. Guests can get on your nerves sometimes because they are just anxious to get inside to MK and they don't wanna deal with cast members all the way out in the parking lot. But you get to drive the trams and spieling on the back is even more fun, you get to tell all kinds of jokes and have fun with the guests so its sort of like your own little ride. 

BUT If I had to choose a new role, it would definitely be working on jungle cruise. I love making guests laugh and that ride is perfect for me, I have thought about applying a few times but there's no guarantee ill get Jungle cruise specifically, it could be any attraction in the advetureland. 

Also if the great movie ride was still up, that would've been my second choice.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.