Then Palaceman, R0achMan, and Palaceboy all ran to stop the fire! But, what they didn't know is that the fire was caused by the evil....

cooks who took over @Canis18's work because Canis went on a vacation , Canis ran to the building screaming "MY KITCHEN... MY GORGEOUS KITCHEN.."

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Then he was trying to find out who set off the fire and He remembered that in Cooking with Canis, @Brant set his house on fire,so he blamed him untill

Edited by skrhak4
  • Haha 1

It was actually discovered that an overbaked cake had caused the fire, and with a little help from Brant.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The bakery was rebuilt, Canis would tell the story of the fire for years to come. When one day somebody asked him,

Edited by Chrisboy04

@GreenieGirl was confused as too why that person was saying "thanks for saving the kitchen"... 

• Like 1

Just now, cjh66 said:

@GreenieGirl was confused as too why that person was saying "thanks for saving the kitchen"... 

@GreenieGirl i messed up the mention :/

• Like 1

R0achBoy used his strength to help the three hero's, and they defeated Brant and saved the kitched. BUT THEN, a new villain appeared. 

Posted (edited)

R0achBoy walked up to R0achMan and said: "Hey aren't you a little bit too old to be a hero?" R0achboy points at a random person "And aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?"

Edited by Chrisboy04
  • Haha 2

Denderman put a end to their conversation. "I WILL DESTROY THIS TOWN!"

Posted (edited)

R0achboy went up to Denderman and said “Please don’t interrupt while we are in the middle of an argument.”

Edited by Chrisboy04

Denderman replied wih a big breath: "I shall never leave you be! I will be back!" And left the kingdom only to return one day a few weeks later with...

The Ender Dragon rose up from the ground and it sprayed everyone with Water! The People did not like water so....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.