Sign in to follow this  
xFqdedMemory

A Message for Everyone ❤️

I don’t even know where to begin. Every time I join the server, I’m welcomed by friendly faces of guests, and the helpful + kind staff team. The guests are always eager to help, and are always ready to do a group ride and attend an event. The staff is so hard-working, and it seems as if they’d do anything in their power so that the guests can enjoy their time on Palace (I know I have!), whether they play games or it just be interacting as much as they can with the players. I don’t think I’ve ever seen as tight of a community anywhere else! It’s so friendly, and we’re all able to joke around and laugh with each other. I’ve made a lot of new friends recently, which I’m very happy about ❤️. This community holds a special place in my heart, and I’m sure it always will! I guess I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being amazing. ❤️

• Like 2

Awh! This was so heartwarming, we're glad to have you too! :x

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.