LouisGamerYT

Using current MK for extinct rides when NewMK comes out

Okay guys my suggestion is to use Current MK for extinct rides such as using Buzz for Delta Dreamflight and Using Laugh Floor for the Timekeeper and using NewMK for all the current rides like the new Tron Lightcycle Coaster and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

• Like 1

The main purpose of the MK you are playing is exactly the same idea for NewMK. It represents what MK would be like in real life and it won't change, NewMK is just an updated and fresh look to the MK you are currently able to play on.

If they were to follow this idea, any new player that joins and possibly a younger player might disconnect for unauthenticity.

Edited by Mavly
  • Like 2

True and were trying to keep it 1;1 accurate detailed so, , , I Can tell you that NewMK Is going along soo good

Edited by davidzoo

Hello @LouisGamerYT!

It's a good idea, but there isn't a plan to have old attractions from the parks come to the server. NewMK is just to update the current one we have now as the one on the server has been here for years and years, with some refurbishment here and there. There is new technology that was discovered like making more 3D models for the rides, and much more! 

*sigh* i don't even know whats at Disney anymore have not gone since I was five. Actually, I've only been to MK and the AK hotel (i didn't stay in it) So I've never seen Epcot, Hollywood Studios, all the water parks at Disney (I've lost count)  and I've seen no part of Universal. I've only seen those on vlogs...

Pick up litter, save a life

-DaddyGeesh

Edited by DaddyGeesh
Forgot to add my quote i always add.
  • Sad 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.