Sign in to follow this  
BSLG2802

my friends who you should be friends with too!

I joined palace in 2018 around October time and since then I've made tones of friends with people who had more experience than me and been on longer than me, I'm going to name those amazing people and tell you why you should be friends with them! 

Whitbit0219- whitbit is one of my best friends! she's smart kind and funny! if you ever need help you can ask her. she can always help you feel better if you are feeling down that's why you should make friends with her.

itzamepuggo- puggo is one of my best friends too! he has helped me with tones of stuff and he is smart kind a funny too! you should make friends with puggo if you want to laugh a lot!

I have so many more friends! that you should make friends with but ill leave it at that. I hope I can stay friends with them forever and I hope that you can become friends with them too

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.