PrinceRisk

Your favorite Characters at the Disney Parks

This is to see what is your favorite character in the parks.

My favorite character is Figment. He is royal purple and using his imagination all the time like me. Also figment is also my favorite ride in Epcot.

I used to love meeting Winnie the Pooh and friends in Animal Kingdom or in the UK pavilion - Piglet was one of my favourites to meet as well! :x

Pink~ 

I loooooved meeting Winnie and Tigger at the Magic Kingdom near their ride! They were so interactive and cute! I also loved meeting Chip and Dale, you can really meet them anywhere. They were very funny and energetic!

I think you can meet Nick and Judy in the parks now? It used to be they were only in Disneyland, but I think you can now meet them in Disney World? I don't remember, but I really want to meet them whenever I go. They're my all-time favorites (though Nick wins over Judy by just a little bit in my book)!

Well, if I'm wrong about that, then I'd have to pick Baymax. I don't know, I just want to run up to him and hug him! He's like a giant fluffy marshmallow. Hiro is cool as well, but I'd probably only go there just for Baymax, haha!

22 hours ago, Cassiopeiya said:

I think you can meet Nick and Judy in the parks now? It used to be they were only in Disneyland, but I think you can now meet them in Disney World? I don't remember, but I really want to meet them whenever I go. They're my all-time favorites (though Nick wins over Judy by just a little bit in my book)!

Well, if I'm wrong about that, then I'd have to pick Baymax. I don't know, I just want to run up to him and hug him! He's like a giant fluffy marshmallow. Hiro is cool as well, but I'd probably only go there just for Baymax, haha!

Cassiopeiya, you can meet Nick and Judy in WDW! I agree, they are one of my favorites to meet. I also really enjoy meeting Goofy, Chip and Dale, and Mickey Mouse.:D

Mexican Donald is my absolute favorite character in the parks! I’ve loved interacting with him, it’s a new experience every time!

• Like 1

Mexican Donald! I met him just after riding Grand Fiesta Tour at Disney World