Sign in to follow this  
xFqdedMemory

whoa it’s xFqdedMemory *UPDATED*

Hiya everybody! If you haven’t seen me on the server yet, then hey! Im xFqdedMemory. My direct messages are always open if you feel like talking about whatever. I LOVE doing group rides, and I’m always up for some interactions with the guests! ❤️ My favorite ride on the server is definitely Rip Ride Rockit (/warp rrr)! My Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw, and I pretty much love all things Harry Potter. I also really love macaroni and cheese, and my favorite Disney villain of ALL-TIME has got to be Hades. He’s literally my spirit animal. In the summer, I also play tennis! ❤️ OH and one of my favorite TV shows is the Office (Scranton Squad WYA), but I also love Friends and Gilmore Girls! <3 I don’t really know what else to say, other than I’ve had a wonderful experience on the server so far and I can’t wait to see what the future holds! ❤️ \o/

P.S. AAH! I’m a Mod now! This has already been crazy enough becoming a Trainee, so it’s absolutely wild to have come this far! I’m so grateful for getting to know all the staff members better already, and I can’t wait to see everyone around the parks! Love you all \o/ ❤️

• Like 4

Tennis is pretty cool! I played it for a long while but been too busy too lately :( ALSO JS HUFFLEPUFF > RAVENCLAW !!!!! xD I've also never watched any of those shows :al:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.