redstone_slayer

Confession: I'm Not THAT Good at Redstone

Hiya all! I never formally introduced myself on the Forums, and with my new role as Trainee, I thought I'd go ahead!

I'm redstone_slayer, a Trainee here on Palace! You can find me around the server hosting group rides, playing games, or wandering through USO.

I've loved all things Disney as far back as I can remember, but my love for the Disney Parks started one distinct day:

I was four years old, and we had just gotten off of a cruise in Florida. We had a few hours before our flight, so we stopped by Downtown Disney.

Seeing the theming and creativeness in Downtown Disney alone, I wouldn't leave my parents alone until we went to Disneyland the next year.

I've been so lucky to be able to go to Disneyland and Walt Disney World quite frequently since then, and I'm looking forward to making trips to both resorts this year!

I also have a love for the Universal Parks, you can find me there quite frequently on the server! I have previously made visits to Disneyland Paris, a handful of parks in the United Kingdom, and many US regional parks!

I've been playing on the server since the MCMagic days, but took a short break from Minecraft and came back last summer. 

Anyways, here's a few of my favorites...

Favorite WDW Ride: Tower of Terror

Favorite DLR Ride: A tough toss-up between Indiana Jones and Radiator Springs Racers

Favorite Rollercoaster: The Smiler at Alton Towers or Ghost Rider at Knott's Berry Farm

Favorite Disney Parks Show: Fantasmic

Favorite Artist: Porter Robinson

Favorite Song in the Parks: The Tower of Terror Area Music

Favorite Vegetable: Baby Corn

I'm so excited to be a Trainee on Palace, and I can't wait to see all of you around the server a lot more!

Feel free to PM me on Discord or the server anytime if you need anything <3 :)

Red

• Like 3

I’m excited to be on the team with you! You’re gonna do great as a staff member, and I can’t wait to become closer! Congrats again! ❤️ :cool:

Nice Intro, (Disney Springs is better than the old Downtown Disney) Hope to see you at the parks 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.