Hello , I wish I could put the sets could work as copy the part where the sets are and then paste it or work something like the '' cinema '' plugin that serves to make animations 

Here is a video for us to see how I want it to work 

• Like 1

Hello @elsiplay!

Our shows are like that also for Fantasmic, Finding Nemo: The Musical, Frozen: Live at the Hyperion and also Beauty and the Beast.

On 4/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, elsiplay said:

yes , but when they add it in creative

Hey

I don't think something like that will be added to creative because moving blocks create huge amounts of lag on the server.

That they add it but neither that they exaggerate , or that are not animation like fantasmic

14 hours ago, elsiplay said:

That they add it but neither that they exaggerate , or that are not animation like fantasmic

Moving blocks create lag on the server. If something like that was added to Creative we have issues with the server because of the number of people that would be using it. When we use moving blocks in our shows/parades we use custom plugins that have been specifically designed to handle that sort of thing. Currently, the show plugin isn't designed for that, its designed for the more basic type of show creation.

Adding onto what @Vidsify said, moving sets aren't a huge issue. If needed you can drop a curtain and then build it quickly. It would cause a lot of lag and unfortunately wouldn't be well suited for the server. We want you to be able to create your own show and not be dependent on stuff like that. 

@elsiplay, amazing idea just we aren't able to do something like that at the moment.