CowDestroyer1313

A PALACE NETWORK APP?!?!?!

Hello, everyone! I think it would be cool if there was this Palace Website, just within an app. You see, it can be annoying having to open up a browser such as Safari, Google, etc. and then have to type in the website then wait for it to load. But if it was all in one app, you could just press on button on your home screen and have the site in your hands. I'd really like to see this feature, as it could really help out. Thanks! <3 

Hey,

On an iPhone, you can put any webpage as an app icon. Just go to the Palace site, tap the image.png.a3453bfcf09e7b553704814245ee7c1e.png  icon, and tap 'Add to Home Screen'. You'll be able to visit the website straight from the home screen.

3 hours ago, SnancakesNate said:

Hey,

On an iPhone, you can put any webpage as an app icon. Just go to the Palace site, tap the image.png.a3453bfcf09e7b553704814245ee7c1e.png  icon, and tap 'Add to Home Screen'. You'll be able to visit the website straight from the home screen.

Never new that, that’s cool!

I just wanted to say, for people on Android/Samsung. You need to press the 3 dots in the top right of the page and press "Add To Home Screen". However an app does sound like a good idea. 

The thing is, an app costs a lot of money to make and publish. It costs £73 ($99) to release An app on an Apple device.

It's a good idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.